FEED FROM YOUR HAND
If you’ve always wanted to watch your hummingbirds from a closer angle, this feeder is just the ticket. With the Handheld & Tabletop Hummingbird Feeder you can enjoy feeding hummingbirds right from your hand! The lightweight feeder fits comfortably in your palm so you won’t fatigue, making it easier to keep the feeder steady while your feathered friends dine.
PLACE ON A TABLE
When you’re not hand feeding your feathered friends, the feeder can be placed on a tabletop or other flat surface so hummingbirds can continue using it on their own! This feature is also key in letting hummingbirds get used to the feeder. Plus, the 2 oz capacity provides a large enough nectar supply so they can enjoy feeding from it for some time after you’ve set it down.
FEEDING PORTS INSPIRED BY NATURE
Hummingbirds are accustomed to drinking nectar from flowers. That’s why we’ve developed this feeder with soft, flexible feeding ports inspired by the hollyhock flower to offer a more natural look and feel. The vibrant color and realistic flower shape are perfect for attracting hummers, while the three ports ensure there’s enough room for multiple birds to dine from your hand simultaneously.
NATURALLY KEEPS OUT BEES
With this feeder, there’s no need for an added bee guard. The specially designed feeding ports feature a tapered “stem” that prevents bees from getting into the nectar, while hummingbirds will have no trouble at all! It’s a natural way of keeping out pesky bees without adding extra parts for you to clean.
EASY TO CLEAN AND FILL
Hummingbirds prefer to visit fresh, clean feeding stations. For your convenience, the shallow, dish-style feeder is incredibly easy to fill and clean. Just pop off the lid! The flowers can be removed as well to access all the nooks and crannies. Remember to clean your feeder every few days to prevent mildew buildup; clean more often in hot weather.
HOW TO BE A HAND FEEDING PRO
Handheld hummingbird feeding is an amazing experience; however, it’s important to note that it requires patience, some skills, and even a little luck. Follow these steps to get started:
- Introduce the feeder - Fill the feeder with 2 oz of nectar and place it outside on a flat surface to let hummingbirds get used to the new feeder.
- Introduce yourself - Once hummingbirds have started using the feeder, introduce yourself to the area. Start slowly by watching them from a close distance to get them comfortable with you nearby
- Hold the feeder - When the hummingbirds are familiar with you and the feeder, hold the feeder in your hand close to the original location. Be very still and enjoy the show
- 👉When you receive a product of questionable or inappropriate quality, we support a risk-free refund for 14 days.
- We have email support: [email protected], if you need help, please contact us, we will be the first time to resolve your problem.